Sat, 28 May|
The Epping Hotel
Strategies to Break into the Aussie Job Market
Gain insight into how other international students achieved a breakthrough into the Aussie job market and landed full-time roles at global firms after graduation
Time & Location
28 May 2022, 2:00 pm – 4:15 pm AEST
The Epping Hotel, 58 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
About the event
As an international student, you probably feel that breaking into the Australian job market and landing a full-time position after graduation is nearly impossible.
However, others have shown that it is possible to achieve this. Are you curious to find out how they did it?
This is your opportunity to uncover the answers you are looking for.
This event is designed for international students who are looking for strategies to break into the Australian job market. Meet Media and Marketing Executives and Influencer Marketing Coordinator who have achieved a breakthrough into the job market as former international students.
- Vy Huyen Le - Media Executive from GroupM
- Adam Xie - Marketing Executive from RX Global (Reed Exhibitions)
- Karine Lo - INCA Coordinator (Influencer Marketing) from GroupM
What to Expect
- Meet Marketing Executive from RX Global (Reed Exhibitions) and Media Executive and INCA Coordinator (Influencer Marketing) from GroupM
- Uncover the strategies that helped them land their current positions
- Find answers to your burning questions from these professionals during the Q&A session
- Expand your network - you never know who or what someone may know that could help you!
Who Should Attend
International students who are:
- Interested to learn from other international students and their strategies to land their first Executive and Coordinator jobs in Australia
- Looking for a career direction in marketing and media industries
- Unsure how to proceed their career planning in Australia
- Seeking to expand their professional network
Come and learn about the strategies that helped them land their current roles at global companies. Apply it to your job hunt and career planning strategy. It’s time to take the right steps towards your first job in Australia!
We are passionate about helping international students break into the Australian job market and land their first job upon graduation. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or simply looking for support, we can't wait to see you!
Your Aussie Partner
NOTE: Please bring your ID (e.g; Photo Card, Driver's License, Passport) to gain access into the venue.
*We reserve the right to use event photos, videos, and testimonials for promotional purposes.